- Secure, comfortable head protection for working at heights and other hazardous industrial jobs
- The suspension system incorporates exclusive patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology
- 4-point chin strap selector system unique to 3M makes it possible to switch between EN 12492 (Mountaineering helmets) and EN 397 (Industrial safety helmets) standards
- 6-point ratchet suspension allows the wearer to customise the height and fit with multiple levels of vertical adjustment
- Inspired by climbing helmets with a brimless design to give you a clear upward view
- Accessory slots and clips are compatible with a variety of 3M face shields, earmuffs and other accessories
- Proprietary UV indicator that lets the wearer know when to replace helmet with UV exposure
- Certified to either EN12492 or EN397 (depending on chin strap configuration)
- Approved for Lateral Deformation and Molten Metal splash
- Available in a range of colours with reflective options available
3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet, X5000 Series, provides secure, comfortable and adjustable head protection for workers in a variety of situations. Our helmets feature six different settings to adjust positions and 4-point chin strap selector systems to switch between EN397 (industrial safety helmets) or EN12492 (helmets for mountaineers) certification standards. X5000 Series safety helmets are vented, brimless and have 3M™ UVicator™ Sensors that indicate levels of exposure to damaging ultraviolet (UV) light. They have easily-adjustable, 6-point ratchet suspension systems which feature the exclusive 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology. They’re available in a variety of colours with reflective options available.
For head protection that’s secure and comfortable get 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet, X5000 Series. This series is ideal for a variety of situations, including working at heights or for industrial jobs that involve heavy machinery or other hazards. Our vented safety helmets are designed and certified to meet both EN12492 and EN397 standards and, with the unique 4-point chin strap selector system, you can switch between either depending on the safety requirements of your workplace. Inspired by modern climbing helmets, they have a brimless design which gives you a clear upward view, so you can stay aware of your surroundings and avoid risks. With six different settings you can adjust the height of the suspension in the front and the back to fit a variety of head shapes. With the easy-turning, 6-point ratchet suspension system you can smoothly tighten the headband as needed. These helmets have the exclusive, patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology which not only provides a secure fit but, by reducing up to 20 % of forehead pressure compared to conventional 3M helmet suspensions, also helps improve comfort. These safety helmets feature proprietary 3M™ UVicator™ Sensors that change from red to white when exposed to damaging levels of ultraviolet (UV) light. As UV rays can cause helmet shells to become brittle and compromise their protection level, the sensor changing colour indicates that it’s time to replace the helmet. Accessory slots and clips are designed to be compatible with a variety of 3M faceshields, earmuffs and other accessories. X5000 Series helmets are available in a variety of colours and with reflective options. Please note: X5000 Series safety helmets are either in EN12492 (add the standard) mode or in EN397 (description) mode but cannot meet both EN-standards simultaneously.