Working outside and around heavy-duty tools and outdoor power equipment like chainsaws can be hazardous. Prabos Extreme waterproof, chainsaw protection boots give you a level of protection not found in other boots.
Prabos have 150 years experience working with leather and have been making boots since 1954. They specialise in boots for extreme conditions, from the military to firefighting. Tree work is an industry where you work in extreme conditions. Prabos make this boot for you.
- Kevlar Class 2 chainsaw protection cloth completely surrounding each foot
- Steel toecap and reinforced sole for spikes
- Nitrile rubber, anti-static and oil resistant heel and soles with non-slip tread pattern
- Four layer GORE-Tex inner membrane providing a breathable and waterproof barrier
- 2.4mm and 2.6mm thick breathable and water resistant leather
- Extra rub resistant pads for ankle protection and to reduce wear from spike iron abrasion
- Extra arch support and straight cut heel
- Two years manufacturers warranty against manufacturing defects
The Extremes have extra scuff pads to protect your ankles and your boots when wearing spikes. The heel is pronounced to ensure your spikes are held firmly in place
SKU:-Extreme-9 1/2(Size 91/2)