- BLADE LENGTH: 170mm Straight
- TEETH PITCH: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 0.55 lbs (248g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
Cuts Bone and Wood Easily
This compact and lightweight folding saw has extraordinary cutting capacity, and is the perfect addition for any adventure.
The PocketBoy Outback features a highly durable nickel/tin blend black coating that has low reflection and an arbor composite grip.
As with all Silky saws, the blade has non-set teeth that are taper-ground and impulse-hardened, for great cutting efficiency. Each one comes with a hard plastic carrying case.
|ITEM #||BLADE||TEETH PITCH||WEIGHT (G)|
10 (8.5 tpi)