Outback Silky BigBoy 36cm
Details & Specs
- Arbor Composite Grip: Great for cold & wet conditions, as well as for game processing.
- Black Nickel/Tin Coated Blade: Suitable for cutting through wood and bone.
- Impulse-Hardened Teeth: Stays sharp 3 times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Blade Length: 360mm (curved)
- Total Weight: 478gms
Outback Silky BigBoy 36cm Cuts Bone and Wood Easily
Welcome to the world of the Outback Silky!
Silky Saw’s large, multi-purpose BIGBOY saw is every outdoor worker’s dream. Redesigned for the Outback Series, this BIGBOY features a highly durable nickel/tin blend black coating that has low reflection and an arbor composite grip.
Silky BIGBOY utilizes MIRAI-ME tooth technology that delivers fast cutting action and long blade life. Superior control in dry, wet, or game processing conditions. Comes with its own carry case.
|ITEM #||BLADE||TEETH PITCH||WEIGHT (G)|
6.5 (5.5 tpi)
About the Outback Range
These saws cut bone & wood!
- Non-Set Teeth: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting
- Impulse Hardened: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Mirai-Me: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- Black Platting: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
About Silky saws
Silky has gathered already 100 years of experience in the production of handsaws, always with the greatest devotion and according to the latest techniques. The special alloys used, the metalworking knowledge and the technical aspects of the different type of teeth configurations stand for a unique quality.
An extensive range
Silky offers a complete range of saws for pruning and woodworking, from folding saws to fixed saws, from curved to straight saw blades, each with a wide selection of teeth configurations. Telescopic pole saws are available in lengths from 2.40 m up to 7.70 m.