DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions but also light weight at weighing less than 1 kg.
Now with vents to stay cooler in hot conditions and dual reflective hoops for better visibility in low light conditions and at night.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Constructed with Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection fabric which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Front protection from waist to the ankle
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs, to meet the performance requirements of high visibility standards AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- 2 fixed vents to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Suitable for professional use by forestry and other tree workers
- Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Sizing in cm (inches)