RAD – Rope Adjuster Device – Device Only
The RAD ‘ISC Rope Adjuster Device’ serves as a versatile tool suitable for inclusion in a work-positioning lanyard (designed for 10.5 – 12.7mm rope). The RAD can also be used for ascent, descent, work-positioning/restraint, belay and progress capture. The ‘squeeze style’ device makes smooth adjustment easy, while the spring-loaded flip down handle allows easy use, especially in descent mode.
The ISC Rope Adjuster Device can be supplied as an individual device* which can be fitted with rope and a choice of connectors. The RAD introduces a new top bollard, empowering users to decide between securing the side plate (aligning with Lanyard-related standards) or detaching the captivation screw. This enables the front plate to swing open for mid-line attachment. The swinging side plate is particularly useful when the device is in used in descent/ascent.
- Rope diameter range (mm)10.5-12.7
- (WLL) Working Load Limit (kg)200
- (WLL) Working Load Limit (lbs)440
- Serial numbering As standard
- Finish Anodised
- CE Approved to EN358 and EN12841
- ANSI Compliant to z359.3/2007
- Weight: 306g (10oz)
- Rated WLL of 200kg (529lb).
- The super robust RAD features an Aluminium construction- no plastic parts!
International Safety Components (ISC) is a leading global provider of height safety equipment. They design and manufacture equipment for a variety of industries including Arborist, Rope Access, Rope Rescue, and Adventure Parks.