Edelrid Tibor 8mm Loop with ring red 31cm
The Edelrid Tibor Loop ring is a sewn round sling that is integrated with an aluminum ring for use as a multifunctional sling anchor and as a spare part for the ADJUSTABLE CAMBIUM SAVER. Made of friction knot rope with a kernmantle construction and aramid in the sheath, as well as in the core, for increased cut and abrasion resistance.
Specifications for Edelrid Tibor Loop ring :
- Minimum breaking strength: 18 kN
- Certification : EN 795 Typ B
- Certification : ANSI Z133
- Material : Polyester/Aramide
This is what we are, this is what we live
Climbing is in our genes, whether at the crag, in the gym, in snow and ice, in trees, or at industrial structures. For 160 years, we have believed that it is important to push boundaries, remain inquisitive and share the joy of our vertical world.
- That’s why we are constantly developing our products and solutions, from climbing equipment in mountain sports and indoor climbing to personal protective equipment (PPE) for professional applications.
- As a manufacturer rooted in the Allgäu region, we produce our complete portfolio of mountain sports ropes, static ropes, accessory cords, and lines for paragliders and many other industrial applications in our rope factory.
We make ideas come to life that enable free movement in a vertical world
We want every user of an EDELRID product to have the pleasure and freedom of moving vertically. This is where our history, our expertise, and our passion for the future lie. This is what we are passionate about. Whether at the crag, in a climbing gym, working at height, or in tree care. We share our knowledge, experience, and ideas with everyone who wants to experience the joy of free movement at height.