Barebones Cowboy Firepit Grill – 30″
Introducing the Barebones Cowboy Firepit Grill – 30″, your ultimate outdoor cooking companion. Upgrade your grilling system with this solid steel marvel, designed in collaboration with Barebones’ open-fire chef partners. Its modular design transforms it into a versatile fire pit, open-fire grill, and cooking station, meeting all your culinary needs.
With an adjustable grill grate, you have full control over the heat source and distance, ensuring perfect cooking conditions every time. The overhead tool storage and hanger bar make organizing a breeze, while additional side tables and grill grates are available for purchase, expanding your cooking options.
Fire it up, cook, and indulge in feasts wherever your adventures take you. When you’re ready to pack up, simply break it down for easy storage. This grill system knows no bounds and is ready for any culinary challenge you throw at it.
- Modular design allows for multi-use as a fire pit, open-fire grill, and cooking station
- Height adjustable grilling grate with a secure locking mechanism (Can accommodate up to two accessory grates)
- Overhead tool storage and hanger bar that breaks down into three pieces, providing a total height of 27″ from the fire bowl
- Fire bowl base with four sturdy legs, standing at 9″ overall height from the ground
- Four adjustable tall legs, reaching a total height of 36″ from the ground
- Hand-pulled and twisted handles for easy maneuvering
- Attachment available for up to two side work tables
- Solid steel construction ensures durability and longevity
- Solid Steel
- Length: 89 cm Handle to handle
- Width: 76 cm | 91 cm with grill grate
- Height: 79-91cm | 130-142 cm with pole system
- Weight: 23kg
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you love. Come, be drawn by your True North.”– Rumi –
“When I’m in the garden on my ranch, with my hands in the earth or witnessing the magic of a star-filled sky far from city lights or fully experiencing conscious time spent in nature, everything trivial falls away. I’m reminded why I’m here and what matters to me most. It is humbling and expansive all at once. It brings clarity and renews my passion to create the impactful life I imagine made vibrant by family, nature and the humanitarian work I love.
My intention is for Barebones to inspire a desire to consciously engage with nature and, as the poet Rumi invites, ‘Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you love.’ Come, be drawn to your True North.”
Founder & Chairman of the Board